KENISHOUS

Saturday, September 30, 2006


You pushed through the crowd, the most striking human in the room
To get a sticker that resists the rain,I was sure I'd known you before.

The hands of time and reflex brought it back, someone I loved was one who loved you more
Over time our paths crossed more often, I gave you food as you stood in the door.


I am my brothers keeper & damn sure you're my brother
I love your spirit and who you are, you help in ways that don't even know of
I'll always want to know where you are.



Loud confessions and reverent reflections, you touch all bases and call out to your maker
A testimony hidden inside a curse, days pass I learn the depths of your well


The deepest well my brother & damn sure you're my brother
I love your spirit and who you are, you help in ways that you are not aware of
I'll always want to know where you are.

0 comments:

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger