Thanksgiving

Saturday, November 25, 2006


I'm very much in hopes that you all take the time to count your blessings. God has given us much. If you are reading this you at least have access to a computer, but I'm guessing you have much more. I know that I have more than I could've ever dreamed of. It, of course all comes from GOD, without whos help I am lost. I do need to be more kind and understanding to others and not snivel when things don't go my way. I found a great quote by Neal A. Maxwell (you may have heard of him,if not look him up). It goes like this, "Since we can have no justified complaints against the LORD, who gives us so much, griping simply does not go with Gospel grattitude. Ingrattitude reflects the intellectual dishonesty of those who can enumerate their grievances but cannot count their blessings."

0 comments:

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger