PETS

Sunday, July 01, 2007




Some of you may be animal lovers. Keeping, and even perhaps loving, a dog a cat or ferrett. I too love critters, but to own a dog or cat here in the city you also must pick up their poo. I am totally not intrested in that. In fact I don't love anything that much. Oh sure I have kids of my own, but if I would've had to clean up after those little "House Apes" for more than a few years I might have left them on the door step of the nearest dog pound,or more appropriately termed, dog impound.

The DW is allergic to most fur bearin' beasties, except me that is. I do keep a few pets though, to the right is Xena my Emperer scorpion. She died about 4 years ago so she has totally lost her appitite for cricketts, ergo no poo, brilliant ain't it. I also have Polka the dried puffer fish, not only no poo from this one but no water in the tank to mess with. I do have one live pet, its a red betta by the name of Alpha. I feed her every other day and shes cool with that. I don't have a photo of Alpha due to a funky "No Pictures" clause in her contract. Who would've thought Betta would have such a strong union????


I gotta go now some slob let their cat out and I have to pick up the poo in my garden before it kills my poppys. If I catch that cat I'm gonna give it a flying lesson.

1 comments:

Ice Cream said...

You don't want poopy poppy plants, now do ya?

I don't know, man, I think it a toss up between picking up poop or dusting your pets. I hate dusting. Plus I think I have the poop thing down by now, so bring on the breathing, fuzzy, pooping pet!

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger