Best Four

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Here's my response to the meme from the DW.

4 jobs I've had: Cabinet maker, Dental tech,Frieght dock lumper, Sales rep. trainee for a body shop.

4 favorite TV shows: CSI,Unwrapped, My Name is Earl, any and all football, thats American football, not that soccer jive.

4 favorite foods: Grossly rare beef, a crispy fried pork blade steak, rolled oatmeal at the consistancy of stone, BACON.

4 web sites I visit: Raider Nation, Amazon.com, Pollstar, the various great blogz of all of my creative friends.

4 places I've lived: Sacramento Ca, Reno Nv, San Jose Ca,Tacoma Wa, but let's just keep that one between us girls,OK.

4 places I'd rather be: Fishing on a lake where the fish are big and hungry all day long, on a road trip with the DW seeing this great nation of ours, walking on a beach in Hawaii with the DW, in a hammock, sleeping in the shade, surrounded by a grove of honeysuckle in full bloom.

4 movies I love:

Jerimiah Johnson, Quigley Down Under, Mirrormask, Stardust.




There it is there.

2 comments:

Ice Cream said...

I LOVE Mirrormask too! But then, I'm a sucker for anything by jim Hensen. Have you seen the Storyteller Series yet?

Jerry said...

I love "My name is Earl" and "Quidley down under." Nice posting.. good blog. Keep it up.

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger