Football, you bet!!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Well it's 7 weeks into the NFL season, and college ball is also in full swing. It's my most favorite time of the year. Im grateful to whoever invented Tivo and DVR cuz now I can record the games whereby saving them to watch at my convenience . It totally helps me to observe the Sabath properly and skip all the silly ads. Of course my favorite team couldn't beat the Girl Scouts this year and they'd have a hard time sacking Big Bird, but hey I'm a fan. I also love Hockey, I mean you gotta love a sport where you can skate across the ice, sock a trouble maker in the nose and only have to sit out for 5 minutes and it's all part of the game. Ah the Manly Art of Manliness. Well I gotta go now my wife wants me to take out the trash and mop the kitchen.


TTFN

7 comments:

annzy said...

of coarse she wants you to mop ~it's a boys job @ least it was in our house growing up

Lucy van Pelt said...

For the record, the garbage went out, but the floor didn't get mopped. Then again, I don't think the DH watched any football last night, so it's all good.

I'm just looking forward to a T-birds hockey game.

Ice Cream said...

I am kind of ADD when it comes to watching sports. I love going to ice hockey games because they are very high intesity and the game is fast paced (and I love the fighting).

PJMcD said...

Hermana Bance--and I didn't think you could get any higher on my list.

Ice Cream said...

Awwww, thanks. I needed to hear that today.

The Yarn Queen said...

Tivos are not allowed to record any sporting events at my house except basketball. I can't be wasting precious space on sports when the new CSI and Law & Orders are out. Good Grief. I just wish I could get the Duchess and Duke to get a tivo.

LizzyP said...

You and Dan should go bowling. He loves his football and he always takes me to at least one hockey game. They are slightly violent so I'm not nearly as interested as he is. Good thing there's always a hotdog for me to eat in those stressful situations when everyone starts chanting "Fight".

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger