The old ball game

Sunday, April 13, 2008









Yesterday the DW scored us tickets to see the eM-eners play the hated Angels. It was J J Putz soul patch night, meaning that the first 3000 people got a free fakey chin beard complete with adhesive to hold it on. It was very freaky seeing old ladies and pre-pubers with red-blond soul patches. EE-P- Cray.
They were the best seats I've ever had. Row one, section 144, down the left field line. It was a great opportunity to try out my new telephoto lens. I didn't get any great shots cuz I was too busy spectating at times, but it was fun and the DW has an inside on those awesome seats from time to time.
Best of all the M's won 8 to 3. The only bummer was that she didn't " buy me some peanuts or Cracker Jacks." Maybe next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly said...

Looks like you guys had fun! But what I really want to see is a picture of you and the DW with your soul patches on!

An Ordinary Mom said...

What perfect weather for a ballgame!

And I second Beep's motion ... where are pictures of your soul patches?

Ice Cream said...

What? No snacks? How could she? =)

Yeah, the lady soul patch is a bit Ee-p-cray.

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger