GHANDI? SATANIC?

Monday, September 22, 2008


I the other day I heard two quotes attributed to Ghandi. The first one is " Better to do violence, if there's violence in your heart. than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover imputes".

I kinda see that somewhat like the words of Christ when he said it's better to be hot or cold cuz lukewarm gets spewed from the mouth. That's my loose interpitation and paralalel.


The second said" I object to violence because when it seems to do good, the good it does is only temporary. But the evil it does is permanent".


I mentioned that those were good words if you follow the Prince of Peace, but a couple of old guys took offense to it and told me it sounds more like the "prince of the morning".


So I ask you what in the Helsinki Finland is wrong with those guys, or is it me???

3 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

First, that picture is hysterical. I hate it when a muffin hits your car.

Second, only someone completely detached from reality would think Ghandi sounds like Satan. It's just ignorant.

TinkerDoodle said...

I agree with your wife, you have one smart lady there Pat

TinkerDoodle said...

**Frozen IPOD** hold the circle, and menu at the same time for like 10 secs or so til u see the apple, ur songs wont be deleted and u can once again blast ur tunes ;)

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger