Christmas Ships

Saturday, December 13, 2008



It's that time of year again, and the DW and myself are booked on the Argosy cruises "Christmas Ships". We really enjoy it and it's our holiday tradition. I blew it by waiting too long to get on the lead ship, that's the boat that has the choir on it. Alas we'll be on one of the follow boats which has it's good side,cuz we'll be closer to all the decked out private Christmas Armada boats that trail the Argosy fleet. Some of those folks really go all out decorating their vessels like the one pictured here from last year. This year I have a better camera so I hope to get some nicer shots, wish me luck while I wish you a Merry Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Last year, Daddy Shark talked the whole time about how much better the cruise would be with a better camera (which he got for Christmas). At least this year, he'll have the cool camera, so I expect some great pics.

TinkerDoodle said...

Cannot wait to see the cool pitures!...

Holly said...

When is the event?

Dan said...

I remember when Steve, Kelly, Noelle, Holly and I went down to Shilshole Marina to watch the Christmas ships a few years back. This was when she discussed YOU, that you two were dating, and things were getting serious and progressing. You two were married the next summer.

Nicole said...

Oooh! What a fun tradition.

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger