NO FAKE CRAP

Sunday, February 08, 2009

I first found this brand at Powell's Books in Portland, when buying sock stuffers for the DW last Christmas. They make a lip balm that is all natural and quite yummy. Well imagine my delight,(go ahead imagine), when I found this soap at Central Market. Some of you may not know it but I like FOO FOO soaps while my DW is a Lever 2000 type. You won't find me at a fragrance free Temple session, but you'll never find me stinky either. Not that the DW is smelly cuz she's not in fact I call her "Blossom". You gotta love a product that is so straight forward with their claim as to say "NO FAKE CRAP". Not many products can make that claim. I haven't tried this soap yet cuz I still have a bar of my stink pretty soap left but I bet when I do break it out I'll be lemon peel zesty citrus cloud clean. Wish me luck. TTFN

7 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

I like things with no fake crap. I also like things that don't smell. Aren't we a pair?

annzy said...

oh i love citrus ~you will have to let me know if it as awesome as it sounds or if it is real crap.

An Ordinary Mom said...

I love it!

TinkerDoodle said...

You'll have to let me know if it works as well as all the stuff with fake crap in it...ttyl

Ice Cream said...

"No fake Crap" You need that on a T-shirt. =)

I once found a wonderful orange zest lotion that I loved, but I had to give it up because everytime I wore it someone asked me if I had been cleaning. I like smelling, but not like industrial orange scented cleaners.

Holly said...

Foo foo soaps, I had no idea! But at least this one is foo foo soap with an attitude!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger