HAPPY B-DAY 2 U

Monday, March 09, 2009



March 10th is my big sisterz birthday. She is a wonderful human being and a faithful daughter of our Father in Heaven. Sure she's not perfect, (I don't know anyone who's getting translated any time soon), but she tries hard to do her best and servez other tirelessly. I feel it's a trait she got from our Mom. Shannon is a great example of what a Christian really is. I really wish I could be more like her. So far the only way I'm becoming like her is that I've gotten boobz. Not the trait I was hoping for. She never gave up on me although I gave her plenty of reasonz too, and I had totally given up on myself. Shannon singz like a bird, a talent she's magnified over the years. We were together when our Mother died, we each dealt with it differently and it has sent us down some funky paths, but we have both laid claim to the portion of the Atonement that heals the pain and gives the sweetest promise. That we'll see our Mom again and that we are forgiven for sins, after all we can do. I love you Sis, yer the best. Now I'll sing you a B-Day song.
Someone's aging Lord Koom-Bah- Yaw, 55 and climbing Lord Koom-Bah Yaw.

3 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Yay for Shannon! I hope it was a great birthday too.

Holly said...

Nice tribute. I liked how you weaved in a good overshare (um, boobs really), I'm sure your sister loves you more for it!

Ice Cream said...

Pat, you are probably the only guy I know who could make man boobs cool.

I will always respect Shannon for having picked out your soul mate so long before anyone else could see it.

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger