My New Fish& Light & Shadow

Monday, May 25, 2009







This is a double duty post. First off meet my new pet fish, Squish. The DW named him, and it's a right good name. If you've followed my blog all along you may know that this is my third Beta. Hopefully he lives longer than Alpha and Firefin. Won't you join me in welcoming Squish to the family.






The other picture is just some light play I noticed and photographed @ 6:30 AM. It's when the sun is rising and forces it's way down the hall. I rather think it's kinda cool. If you double-click on the top picture you'll get a better feel for the contrasts.

7 comments:

annzy said...

Welcome Squishy ~and good luck!

Megan said...

Long(er) live Squishy!

Lucy van Pelt said...

Given that I've named him, I may become more attached to Squish. I hope he survives a while. And that pic is pretty cool.

boisegrammy said...

At least he (she) has a more optimistic name than Flushy.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Love the name! Our second beta fish (thanks to your kindness) is still going strong ... maybe I better knock on wood.

The Yarn Queen said...

Third time is a charm. Go Squishy!

Holly said...

I love the name Squish. It puts such pictures in my mind!

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger