Who sent you anyway

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I tear the picture from the wall, and throw it halfway down the hall
And kick and scream and curse at God, Im not myself, I feel quite odd
On a tempest bed I hear your voice, and wish back then I had a choice
But in stepped fate whose fickle hand has scattered hopes and dreams across the land


These madmen who approach me
Who has sent them, they seem to know me
They read my mind like an open book
and steal my secrets with just one look



And then there came another day,I don't know when I lost my way
A man was preaching Anti-Christ, he tried to sway me with all his might
As he slithered back from whence he came I was glad he never spoke his name
With his crown of thorns and can of beer, I wondered who had sent him here

0 comments:

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger