Change

Monday, January 01, 2007


So here I am fresh into the year 2007 and not a flying car in sight, people are killing one another at a record rate, and the world is full scale selling darkness for light.Well Im not gonna get all heavy on ya, cuz anyone who has ever read some scripture ought not be surprised. Although I would've thought that we would all at the very least, own Junior Birdman Rocket packs.Progress comes slowly at times I suppose.
Anyway what this Blog is about is what we,(when I say we I mean you and me) gonna resolve to do this comming year to be better people, saints ,Family members, kick boxers or dog polishers.Now don't get crazy and try for something impossible like world peace or getting kids to be totally quiet in church cuz that would be like trying to nail Jello to a tree. Im just asking you to list one or two ideas for a worthwhile change you or I can employ in the next year to make our or your world a better place.So come on people what have you got, you're all very clever, creative, and thoughtful, so tell Daddy Shark how thats gonna happen.
As for me Im gonna try to be a better commuter, stress less when the non-driving bozo in the other car can't read my mind. I resolve not to question their ancesstory or IQ.Im gonna sit back relax and breath through my nose. OK the floor, or shall I say the Blog is open. How's it gonna be????

3 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Well I have finally written down my goals/resolutions, now I just need to post them.

The one that I will leave on your site to meet the criteria of something I can "employ in the next year to make our world a better place" is I am going to learn how to respect others more and how to be less easily offended by giving others the benefit of the doubt.

Happy New Year!

Lucy van Pelt said...

I'm gonna love the DH even more and read some scriptures with him and take more care of my health. That covers mind, body, and spirit.

Lucy van Pelt said...

Hey, DH -- I've tagged you for a meme. You can find out more about memes here at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme. See my blog for more info!

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger