Spring has sprunged.

Monday, March 26, 2007




Well it seems its spring again. Great fun for all the allergic out there. Myself I'm an Autumn kinda guy. I enjoy the smell of dieing leaves, and the steel gray skies, wind is great too.




What I like most about Spring is that I get to plant flowers in the yard. I must be getting old cuz watering the yard is fun to me. Yep, I'm the old coot with gardenhose in hand cussing the dandilions.




Here I am in my first day o' spring get up. Happy Spring everyone.




What do you like best about the Spring season???????

4 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Keri and Cory will gladly come pick all your dandelion "flowers" for you!

I love the warmth, the sun and all the baby animals!

Lucy van Pelt said...

I love the green grass and the bulbs flowering. Good times.

LizzyP said...

I'm with Lucy VP--I love my daffodils and tulips pushing up. I'd also add, Skagit Valley fields, Cadbury mini eggs, and Easter lilies, and Conference during the Easter season.

annzy said...

I like spring because I stop running to and from the car and start my strolling season

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger