Traveling Companions

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Hey friends, say hello to Monkey and Dilly. Normally they face forward, staring at the road ahead, on the look-out for danger, cops,slow pokes or yard sales. Nowdays they have one less duty cuz my dear bride has forbidden me to go to yard sales as we have enough crap of our own without buying someone elses crap, just to bring it home to add it to my existing crap. Now when they see a yard sale or estate sale sign they cover their little button eyes and mummur. I invite you all to share on your blogz, your favorite stuffed companions. Traveling or stationary, it matters not.

4 comments:

Ice Cream said...

Oh, if only Super Pickle were still with us (sniff sniff). Super pickle was the guardian of my rear view mirror for many years. Maybe I will write a memorial kind of blog about him anyway.

I still get to yard sale (neener neener).

Lucy van Pelt said...

I'm not the biggest stuffed animal fan, but I love the ones the DH has given to me. Nothing like a little sentimentality to get to me. My favorite is the bear he gave me while we were dating. You can read about it here--http://lucyvpelt.blogspot.com/2007/02/valentines-day.html. Just so you can know how truly pathetic we really are.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Keri has two bin-fulls of stuffed animals and between the two of us we could probably tell you where they all came from. Of course some of them are slowly finding new homes. She definitely has her favorites - the Ty ones and the ones from Build a Bear. I do believe she also has a little stuffed Hello Kitty that a certain couple gave her last year for her birthday :) !! She still sleeps with it on her bed.

LizzyP said...

You're so funny. Joshua has a gorilla that I'll have to find a photo of and post. He got it on his first birthday. And he sleeps with the brown bear that Dan slept with as a little boy.

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger