Top 7 List

Saturday, May 26, 2007

OK MEME team, lets play a game of answer the silly questions.


1. Top 3 all-time fav movies-Jerimiah Johnson, The Outlaw Josey Wales, Army of Darkness.

Pretty Woman is my favorite "chick flick"but lets keep that just between us girls OK.


2. Favorite movie line.-"Its not for eatin'though, its just for lookin' through."From Josey Wales.


3. Top 3 fav musical groups.-OINGO BOINGO,PORCUPINE TREE,andX


4. Favorite lyric from a song.-From a Don MacLean tune about a hobo whos dead body was claimed by a traveling carnival. The carnys mummified him and used him in the side show, where he became a star attraction. It goes like this. "A petrified amazement, a wonder beyond worth. A man who found more life in death than life gave him at birth". THE LEGEND OF ANDREW MC CREW.


5. Most touching line from a church song.-"To rescue a soul so rebellious and proud as mine." I STAND ALL AMAZED. To me the most down to the point song in the hymn book.


6. Recount a funny thing you've heard a kid say.-While potty training my oldest boy Daniel I, of course, had to wipe his little bottom, well I would wipe him then fold the paper in half and wipe again. He began squirming around on the toilet trying to avoid the toilet paper. You see he didn't know I was folding theTP so he thought I was double wiping so he protested strongly and called out,"Daddy no,you're putting some on me, you're putting it on me." I LOLed so hard I cried. Kids,they say the darndest things.


7. Cite an embarrassing moment.- I've had so many. OK . When I was processing into the Army I went to the snack bar on the 4th floor. I grabbed a couple of candy bars and went up to the cashier. He just stood there looking at me, finally I said"I'd like to pay for this stuff." The guy said "What do you have?" I replied "Just these" raising the candy bars higher."What are they " he says.Impatiently I asked "Can't you see?" Thats when he pointed to a sign on the wall explaining that he was a disabled veteran and was indeed blind. I wanted to die right then and there. I left the candy on the counter and dashed out of there. A few hours later hunger drove back to the snack bar, I tried to change my voice so that he wouldn't know it was me but Im pretty sure he could smell stupid>

1 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Number 7 is pretty embarrassing. I am still laughing at the ability to smell stupid :) !!

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger