IRON MAN

Saturday, May 24, 2008


Th DW and myself went to see IRON MAN the other night. It was one of the best Super Hero flix yet. I watched the old school cartoon as a kid and loved it. At the time I didn't notice it but all those old cartoons were filled with tons of anti Japanese and German propaganda. I loved the comics and TV cartoons. I even know the words to the theme song, (few people know and less care), but I can also sing you the theme to Captian America, and the Mighty Thor. Oh and I know the Gumby song too. So here goes the lyrics to the IRON MAN theme.
Tony Stark will make you feel, he's a cool Exec' with a heart of steel.
He's Iron Man with jets aflame, he fights for right with Repulsor Rays
Ablazin' armor, that's Iron Man, ablazin armor, that's Iron Man.

3 comments:

Ice Cream said...

I can only sing the theme song for Jem, and I know the chorus line for My Little Ponies. Yeah, I'm a dork.

I am dying to see Iron Man!

PJMcD said...

You're the nicest dork I every met.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger