ARMADILLO CONSIGNMENT

Saturday, January 10, 2009







There is a great little shop on Greenwood Ave @ 125th, right next to Chef at Wok. Check out the funky pink vase I picked up for the DW today. The flowers I got @ Central Market, and arranged them myself. My Sweet Pea loves her new vase, but not to marry. The other photos are of other stuff I've purchased there in the past. The most I've ever paid for any of this stuff is 12 bux. They also sell furniture,CD & DVD's as well as womens clothes.
I try to patronize local shoppes when I can. My wife has forbidden me to go to thrift stores, or yard and garage salez, but I've got a loophole with the consignment store. They really do have some boppo cool stuff @ the Armadilla. Check it out sometime. TTFN



3 comments:

Megan said...

Hey, I've been meaning to check them out for some time now. I will move it up on my to do list.
BTW- love the new(ish?) background.

TinkerDoodle said...

The stuff you have found is amazingly cool and your DW is a lucky woman to have found a guy who arranges flowers!...they look lovely!.....teach my husband to do that please

Holly said...

I really like that plate! Sounds like a cool store.

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger