THE MOORE

Thursday, September 17, 2009
















The other night I went to the Moore Theatre to see Porcupine Tree. The first half of the show was a bit taxing due to the debut of the bands new song off their new release that lasted 55 minutes? Yes, 55 minutes! And me being clean and sober, it was hard to take. I'm sure that I'll like the song better when I hear the studio version. Anywho, I took these picturez with my phone, in the stairwell leading up to the 2nd balcony. I'm talkin' full on nose bleed section. The artsy touch was kinda cool though.

3 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

That's some pretty cool stuff, especially from the phone camera.

Dan said...

Those are impressive and rather good resolution considering a camera phone.

Anonymous said...

Shannon says: "I have a horse now....I have a new job,now...I HAVE A LIFE NOW!
LOVE YOU.

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger