The Shiney Thing and the Seascape

Monday, February 26, 2007

It's hard to believe but the DW & I have been hitched for a year and a half already. Talk about yer wedded bliss, OK lets not, suffice it to say BLAMMO!!!!!!!!!!! Anyhow we have set about to stocking "McRobertson Arms" with artwork that we both can agree on. This hasn't been easy since Baby Girl has her style preference and all my taste is in my mouth. Like she would go for an oil painting and Im a kung fu poster kinda guy. She enjoys art films and I like Ultra Man, see some of my early posts if you haven't met Ultra Man yet. Don't laugh, he's the only thing keeping your home from being heavily trodden upon by giant monsters. Sorry I went off, its just that I know he's real, and a few of you still think I should check into the nearest loony bin for a few days holiday.







No matter, here are a few items the DW and I actually agreed upon to adorn our domicile. If you want, call us up and we may be able to arrange a private tour. As always smoking and spit tobacco are not allowed at "McRobertson Arms." And thank you for your continued support.

3 comments:

Megan said...

hmmmm. I always find people's taste (or lack there of) in art very interesting. I love the stone statue and the seascape (I love art of art.) The pyramid thing I can't see well enough, and the orange one is very cool- it reminds me of something I've seen under a microscope.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Looks like you have been learning how to compromise quite nicely.

Ice Cream said...

I HATE compromising in this area of marriage. But I have. DH has NO idea how much I have sacrificed for him. If it were up to me we would have sparkley red vinyl barstools for dining chairs, and my living room would host an eclectic collection of doll heads on its shelves. Luckly DH is worth it =). I laughed the day I heard you two were getting hitched because I knew this would be fun to watch. It's like Orange County Choppers marrying Martha Stewart =)

 
Daddy Shark - by Templates para novo blogger